Monday, January 11, 2010

Somebody's Parents are in TROUBLE...

A woman I know who is a kindergarten teacher shared this story with me. She said she has 2 little girls in her class (We'll call them Sally and Jane) who both have a crush on the same little boy (we'll call him Timmy). She said Sally and Timmy are always holding hands.

This last week, Jane "confronted" Timmy about it and asked him why he would hold hands with Sally and not with her.

His response?

"With Sally, there's electricity. It's just not there with you."

_______
A big hug to my dear Aunt G who found out this last week that three members of the Cancer Mafia have pounded down her door and are trying to ruin her life. I hope she knows how much we love her and how grateful we are for being in J's life. You're in my thoughts and many, many prayers. If anyone can beat this, it will be you. I love you!

7 comments:

Meltmomma said...

Too funny !
Bambi

Anonymous said...

Oh to be in kindergarten!!! I think I would teach it just to hear what the kids have to say!

How are you hanging in there?

David and Candice said...

I guess it's good the little boy knows the sign of love:) so cute!
We will keep your Aunt in our prayers.-Candice

Perla said...

oh man...that is crazy. electricity in kindergarten?

leadatortilla said...

LOL!!! hee hee hee hee hee hee.... what a great laugh! Thanks for sharing Lori. PS I still want to bring you your book - will you be around one of these evenings?

Misty Fowler said...

Lori - do you have any word on how your babies are faring with the earthquake? Was it anywhere near them?

My25Cents said...

Lori & Brent - Our prayers are with you as you wait for word from Haiti about your little ones. We're praying that angels are watching over them especially during the dark hours of night.

Love to you,
T-n-T

Post a Comment