Thursday, January 21, 2010

They're on the Ground in PAP

I just got a message that they've made it to PAP. It's after midnight there. They said, "It's very dark" - referring to the fact that there's no power in the area at all.

The Church of Scientology gave each of the passengers a compact sleeping bag because they knew they'd be on the ground. So they're looking for some place to bed down for the night.

Please continue your prayers that they can find everyone they need to find, and get everyone home swiftly and safely.

3 comments:

lynnae.dunham@gmail.com said...

Prayers are being said.

Nikki said...

I've been reading your blog back a dozen posts or more. I want you to know I'm praying for your sweet babies. I'm glad they have you. What a blessing! I can't wait to read that you have them in your arms at last. :)

Maggie said...

may things continue to go smoothly.......

Post a Comment