Saturday, February 9, 2008

Uninvited Guests...

It's been a crazy week here. I'm not even allowed to mention everything that's going on at this point. And once you read this post, you'll wonder what the "other" stuff is if I CAN post THIS. :)

I found out this week that the Beatles have taken up residence on one of my ovaries. At least, it amuses me to think of it that way. I've got some cysts that they've been quazi-watching for the last several months and they've decided that I need to be scoped next month to check them out and see if they have unwholesome intentions with my organs.


They kinda look like grapes. and since this is a scan of a photocopy of an ultrasound, it's pretty grainy. That's a pretty sad pedigree for one little picture.


.

However, it occurred to me that this little foursome is also like my own little ovaric (made that word up, thank you very much) version of the Beatles:
Begone, foul fiends! I don't have time to deal with you!
And the funniest part??
The doctor said, 'You've been married for 10 years? Maybe if we get these taken care of we can see about helping you to become pregnant."
Um... Doc?
I don't think you understand. I'm so far BEYOND needing to push a child out of my own womb that I'm IN HAITI!!
Don't worry, Lexi and Nathan. You're still everything to us! Beatles or no Beatles!
Trip to Haiti April 9th. Approximately 61 days!

5 comments:

jessica rabbit said...

So you guys are going for sure???
-Jess

Lacy said...

I hate beatles. I have them to and they are the worst. I have had several of them removed. Good luck!

Rachael said...

'scouped out'? Do you mean everything? Or just the cysts? I hope it's just the cysts. I hated to have those things done to me. Best of luck with the recovery!

Char said...

Stinkin' Cheese Man, girl. That's quite a collection. Just between you and me, I think Lexi and Nathan are cuter.

Lori said...

we're hoping we get to go to Haiti. We'll see what happens.

Rachel, just 'scoped out at this point. Take a look and see how bad things are so he can plan what do to next.

StinkyCheeseMan for SURE!!

Post a Comment