Thursday, October 2, 2008

Why Camera Phones Where Invented...

Remember when I thought I broke my toe? My doc ripped off what was left of the toenail this week. That big white blob at the bottom is my new toenail coming in.
So I had to snap a picture before the nurse bandaged it up. Be grateful that the resolution on my phone isn't that great and that I chose "small" as the image size on this puppy!

So, here's the rub...

Doc says it make take a year for the new nail to grow all the way back in.

So I tell this to someone and that person says, "Hmm... I wonder if your kids will get home before your toenail grows back..."

Well, StinkyCheeseMan!! You didn't have to put it THAT way!

5 comments:

Princess Heather said...

Oh my. I was not expecting that when I logged on this morning. :)

Pete and Mare said...

Can I just say OUCH??????? Ouch! careful about this on our trip, an open wound in Haiti... ugh! i hope it's not too painful. ;)

ck out pete's thumbnail. one of the klids accidentally slammed it in the camper door in june- dark red. It's about 3/4 grown out now.

The Brown's said...

OH MY GOSH!!! THAT LOOKS PAINFUL! YOU MIGHT HAVE TO WEAR FLIP FLOPS ALL WINTER! SORRY!

mlg said...

That's gross! I had a similar thing happen to my big toe and it has been 18 months and it is finally almost grown back! But my kids still are not home!

R AND R AND Z said...

Will i guess that will be an interesting way to keep track of your adoption timeline hahahahah

Post a Comment