Friday, October 24, 2008

Jess and Her Crazy Tongue

Jess is always doing something with her tongue. It's probably a sign of how high our phone bills will be when she hits junior high.

She kept licking things as well. The wall. The mirror. The bedspread. The BOTTOM of her SANDALS. (Nasty in the US... Completely revolting and a serious health risk in Haiti)

This clip was taken right after the clip of Nathan and Jessica playing with the blocks. She's playing with a little photo album we brought for her. It's filled with pictures of her, Malot and Mommy and Daddy. We left it with her so she can look at it until we come back. She was quite delighted with it and loved the pictures of herself. She could correctly point to "Poppa" in a picture by the end of the week.

I like the funny little smile she gives after she pokes at Nathan in this clip. I like to think she knows that he's important in her little future (even though we have no plans for them to marry! :) )

2 comments:

The Brown's said...

THE TOUNGE THING IS FUNNY, EXCEPT THE PART OF LICKING STUFF:o) I ONCE HAD A KID IN PRIMARY WHO WE AFFECTIONALLY CALL LICKY. SHE USE TO LICK MY ARM BECAUSE SHE SAID I SMELLED GOOD! FUNNY BUT A SERIOUS GROSS OUT FOR THIS GERM-A-PHOBIC!!

moyesmania said...

Okay, I laughed out loud when I read your comment that you have no plans for them to marry, I reminded me of when you told us that story in Haiti. And by the way I love Jessica's little tounge gig, she is just deep in thought!
I also LOVE the photos and video's you have posted. The photo of Brent and Nathan brought me to tears!

Post a Comment