Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pics from Day 1

This is the picture I took of Malot and I right when we met him. When I showed him this image on the screen of our digital camera, he snatched the camera out of my hands and STARED at the picture. His face got all scrunchy as he studied it. Then he leaned down and kissed the screen.


Momma melted into a pile of goo at that moment and I knew that somehow, this would work out.


This grainy photo shows Malot with the can of formula he picked up and carried around so he could "save it for his friend, Jessica". I took a picture because I thought it was sweet and kinda sad that he was so excited about a can of formula. Yes, he knew what it was, and yes, I had someone translate what he was saying from Creole so we're positive that's what he was doing.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Perla said...

isn't it cool how sometimes little kids can feel the spirit and receive revelation so much more easily than us with some things?

Post a Comment