Friday, June 27, 2008

Live the Dream

As I entered the city today, I found myself behind a Yellow Cab with a thought provoking bumper sticker. There, emblazoned on that adhesive paper were these profound words:


Become a Cab Driver.
Live The Dream.

Why haven't I realized that this must be what my life is missing! I tried to get a picture of this with my camera phone (while stopped at the stop light, of course. Safety first, people!) but I don't have a zoom on my camera.

I also had to giggle at the thought that there probably is not a more boring metro area in which to drive a cab than Salt Lake City.

Don't get me wrong. I love Salt Lake. It's a beautiful city. Utah's a pretty great state. This is the place, and all.

But there isn't a buzz here, or nightlife, or foot traffic, or a large number of PEOPLE....

1 comment:

Perla said...

that is sweet! who knew that was 'the dream'? now i know. thanks

Post a Comment