Wednesday, April 2, 2008

It's A Boy!

We have a son! We're not giving up on Lexi and Nathan, but if we don't move forward we'll lose what we've done to this point. We're authorized with the government for multiple children, but we're just going to get one for now just in case things change with Lexi and Nathan. It's been over a month now and the orphanage hasn't heard any further update on them or heard from Bernadette.


All we know about Malot (pronounced 'ma-LOW') right now is that he's 3. And he has a wonderful smile and he likes to play with cars.


We'll get to meet him the first part of June when we go to Haiti again.

8 comments:

My25Cents said...

He's beautiful! Look at that smile of his! I'm so excited for you. Of course we continue to pray for your other kids, but we can't help to rejoice in this new development. God is good.

Princess Heather said...

Congratulations! He IS beautiful. I love his smile.

mlg said...

McKenzie says that he is soo cute and one of the nicest boys there. He was smiling the whole time and was very happy. He was one of her favorites. Congratulations I am glad you are moving forward, but we are still praying for Lexi and Nathan to be in your home!

Melissa said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Congratulations! He is adorable. I got chills reading about him! I am so excited for you!

Maggie said...

Hello, Malot,
Welcome to our family! Your sweet smile is heart-warming, and we look forward to meeting you.

Our prayers are with you, that all progresses smoothly. And we continue to pray for Lexi and Nathan.

Perla said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited. I have chills all over. Malot is absolutely gorgeous! Yes, I'm partial to Haitian boys and little tow-head girls, but this boy is just beautiful! I am still thinking of Lexi and Nathan and am praying. I'm glad that you are willing to move forward and provide a loving home for this sweet boy while we wait for Lexi and Nathan to come back.

Anonymous said...

It feels like Christmas! I'm just soooooo excited for you Lori! I, also, got chills as I read about him. WooHoo!!!!! -Luana

Rachael said...

Awesome! Things are moving forward with lots of hope. He looks adorable!

Post a Comment