Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Truth in Advertising?

It intrigues me to see what people put on their vehicles.

Today I saw a truck for a local business with this painted proudly on the side:

America and Service
is our
#1 Priority


Well, apparently grammar isn't your #1 priority... Can you really have TWO #1s? Doesn't that defeat the purpose?

I personally would never put a bumper sticker on my car. Bumper stickers equate to immediate depreciation in my book. I do appreciate a good oneliner, however.

Currently my favorite bumper sticker (edited version) says:
Jesus Loves You.
Everyone Else Thinks You're a Jerk.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is a good one. My favorite bs is:

IF BARBIE IS SO POPULAR, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BUY HER FRIENDS?

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh! Cannot stop laughing after that Jesus one. Thank you for sharing - I have to email my husband now with that. :)

Post a Comment