Sunday, April 6, 2008

If Loving This Is Wrong, I Don't Want to Be Right!


I know it sounds weird, but fruit leather is like my crack cocaine. I LOVE the stuff. I don't eat chocolate - I come from a long line of chocolate addicts so I just don't eat it. But give me fruit leather or give me death. Bless the people at the Costco who decided to stock the "polygamist family pack" (as my sister calls the Costco-size of anything) of this tasty treat.

Unfortunately, more and more the liquid devil that is Diet Coke (with Lime or Vanilla) also tortures me. Its siren song calls to me. I don't actually have an IV for it, but does the thought that I've considered it a sign of anything? :)
I don't think there's anything wrong with the fruit leather, but I need to break free of the chains of (Diet) Coke addiction.

Maybe I'll start working on that tomorrow.

Probably not. :)

4 comments:

The Herd Mom said...

Ooh, I love that stuff! We've got our pantry stocked with the polygamist pack too.

Perla said...

oh just your title alone cracked me up. glad to know its in the warren jeffs version at costco! i'll be getting some soon!

Sandra said...

We love the fruit leather too! My grandparents live near the Stretch Island factory, so we get the "rejects" really cheap, and my sweet grandma mails them to us here in Germany. My kids would go nuts without it!

Melissa said...

I love that stuff too. That is what we live off of when we go to Haiti. Also, the Costco Trail Mix. I supplied ,y whole group and half of the villagers with that stuff. We all find it to be delightful.

Post a Comment