Thursday, April 3, 2008

More Malot



Someone with our agency put this little page together for us.

I just love the picture on the right where he's smiling to himself (at least you can't see his whole face). He has some medicine on his ear, so that's what the white stuff is. And, our friend who was in Haiti with us had some info for us when she found out we were getting Malot. She said that Malot was one of her favorites in the orphanage and that he was one of the nicest boys there and was smiling the whole time. I guess that's the international adoption equivalent of a good parent-teacher conference where you find out your child is exceptionally bright and clever! He seems to be a very happy little boy. We're looking forward to getting more information on him and definitely looking forward to our June visit.

A shout out to MRO - I think what you're doing is very brave and I'm proud of you for taking control of your life, no matter what the comments might be. Know you're loved!

And finally, I started a new medication today - the only one the FDA has officially approved for my condition. There are points in your life when you've had it with medication and there are points in your life where you plead for something to take the physical pain away or at least take the edge off. Here's to hoping that this helps over the coming weeks as it builds up.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

He is one of those people that has a smile that you cannot help smile back. He is just adorable!

Congrats on the new medicine...I need to try that:-)

leadatortilla said...

He is an absolute doll Lori... I'm so thrilled for you and Brent!! I sure hope this medication makes a difference for you, and I pray that everything works out QUICKLY. : - ) I know that is relative for Haiti.. but here's someone hoping.

My25Cents said...

What a cutie pa-tootie!!

Hope the meds work great--let us know if they do!

Love,TnT

Post a Comment