Saturday, March 8, 2008

Sweet Baby Abbie


Abigail Paige is being blessed tomorrow. She's such a pretty little girl. And, because she's related to my family, she's long and skinny. Look at those fingers! I mean - SERIOUSLY. She has a matching set of toes. Maybe we could get her playing the piano very soon. :)

I'm excited for her parents as well. They've done really well adapting to "new baby". I know Marshell is stressed because her maternity leave is over as of Monday. She has to go back to work, teaching elementary school.

It's also always good to be with my family. The in-laws that have married my siblings are just like siblings to me - except we never got each other grounded.

I also have a little present for my one and only baby sister that I'm quite excited about. I ordered it and waited and waited and it finally came. I'll have to post a picture of it after she gets it.

No comments:

Post a Comment