Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Spackle

There's really no point to the title, other than that I enjoy the sound of that word.

WIAA confirmed that Harry got the letter and pictures we sent. Harry has promised to do his best to find Bernadette and deliver them. I've given myself a "goal" that we'll wait until Harry has confirmed he found Bernadette and delivered our letter and pictures and then give Bernadette a week before I completely despair.

Harry also spoke to the other orphanage directors in the area and let them know the situation. Hopefully if Bernadette takes them somewhere else, we'll still hear about it.

We did ask WIAA for some additional referrals of children from Nadia's orphanage. I think we just needed to see how things felt. There are some boys that Brent can't get out of his head. We'll see what happens. We're both still feeling like somehow someday things will work out with Lexi and Nathan. Maybe we'll have another little boy as well.

Ours is not to question why, I guess.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

My bet...it will look hopeless, you'll end up adopting another one - also get pregnant around the same time - and then Lexi and Nathan will come home. And then look at you guys...what do they say about 'the windows of heaven'? :) Still lots of praying for you on this end...

Maggie said...

I saw Dr/Pres Ridge today...he wants me to tell you both that fasting and prayer from his heart and home will be added to those of others.

Something good will come from this.

Post a Comment