Monday, March 23, 2009

This Could Be Why International Politics Are So Difficult.....

Thanks to everyone who voted on my little poll there. The vast majority of people do not expect the blog author to respond to comments or the figure that the author will mention something in their next post if they do need a response. That makes me feel better because of my time constraints.

If you know me at all, you know I love to have a "little kid story" to share. This one comes from a coworker. He was teasing his boys about the terms of exasperation they use like, "Oh my gosh" and "oh my heck". So he started listing off all these things that they say or could say... when he got to "Gee Willikers" his oldest said, "what does that mean, Dad?"

D piped up and said, "Dad's speaking Spanish and since we're not Italian we can't understand him."

Yeah... that's what I was going to say, I think.

2 comments:

Teri said...

That's too funny! I love your stories!

The Brown's said...

what was hysterical! Preston said "for the love of Pete" today what???

Post a Comment