Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Welcoming My Sister

I've mentioned that Malot was so pleased to bring Jessica with us.


He pretty much ignored her when we went back to the orphanage to pick her up. He was tired, hot and cranky and very concerned that he get out of there with his mommy. He clung to me the entire time and he was not too happy that Momma was playing with the other kids that Nichole was trying to get to smile on video.


As soon as we arrived back in the hotel room, he was all over her. Loving her, kissing her, talking to her in a baby talk voice.

Brent was trying to give her a bottle and calm her down. This picture is of Malot trying to help Brent hold Jessi's bottle.
And in this pic, he's kissing on her fingers trying to calm her down while she's screaming.



Malot, you're already a good big brother and we can't wait to get you both home!

32 days...

5 comments:

Pete and Mare said...

How very sweet! That is what this is all about! I'm very excited for you guys! Not much longer. ;)

Field Family said...

Hope that you don't mind, but I have been following your adventure since the last time you talked to Chris. Just know that you are on our minds alot. I update Chris all the time. Can't wait for those babies to come home.

mlg said...

Lori, I hope you can survive the next 32 days, it is hard and I have distractions, it will be here before you know it and we will all be riding around in uncomfortable cars with kids on our laps!

Best of the Best said...

Lori,

I keep praying that things will progress quickly with the paper work and that you might be able to bring M & J home with you, next month. I know it's a long shot, but there have been so many things that you have shared that tell me that there is a higher power bring the four of your together as a family.

The Brown's said...

What a great big brother! They will be BFF for sure! I am so excited for you! We will send some extra prayers for you that things will go well!:O)

Post a Comment