Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

I just found this in my Blogger Drafts... I meant to post it a couple weeks ago.  Sorry, Cliss:


My KohlBabySweetStars has said some pretty funny things lately about Mr. Nathan.

Cliss said that one day they were cleaning and suddenly Kohl started talking.  She said:

(out of the blue)  Kohl: "That's really cool about Brent and Lori's kid"
(small pause)      Kohl: "He's cool. I like him"
                           Me: "Yeah, it's really neat. He's a cute little boy. I'm sure you'll really have fun with him"
(best part...lol)   Kohl:   "And he's black. That's my favorite color."  (said with absolute sincerity, honestly, and innocence. I loved it.)
(smile from me.........)
                           Kohl:  "We're gonna have two Nates. A kid Nate and a grown up Nate. (he laughs a little to himself)                         
                                           "It's gonna be so fun"
Then a few days (just before we had a dinner date scheduled with them) she said she heard this from Kohl, "Tomorrow we are going to Brent and Lori's!" She asked him why he was so excited and he said, "To see Nate. I really like him. I love his skin. It's like brownish black. I really like it."

Thanks for coming over guys!  Nate LOVED playing with you!

3 comments:

David and Candice said...

I love sweet Innocence:)-Candice

Morley's said...

We had a ton of fun too.... Love you guys.
Cliss

The Brown's said...

seriously the stinkin funniest thing I have read in a long time:) I like Nathans brownish blackish skin too:)

Post a Comment