Monday, December 1, 2008

Not ALWAYS Photogenic

I need something to distract me from the fact that we haven't heard any more about Nathan's health since they told us this weekend he's in the hospital.

This pic is posted for my dear friend, Princess Heather, who asked if it was even POSSIBLE for a child as cute as Jessica to take a "bad picture".

The answer to that is, "YES! My goodness, Yes!"

I think I was trying to get a picture of her little flicking tongue action and inadvertently captured a bug-eyed moment that is completely awesome!

Now you can compare My Worst, with Brent's Best and see that we really are quite happily married. He makes up for all that I lack!

2 comments:

mlg said...

If that is as bad as it gets then, she has no worries!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, still cute!

Post a Comment