I made up these little tags and tied them to each bundle of cards with ribbon. How many times have I mentioned that I love having a logo? It just makes it seem more official and less like I'm suddenly and completely randomly an importer for Haitian handmade cards that I then package up in my basement and mail off to far-flung places like Montana. Oh, wait....
I thought I'd show you some of the other types of cards that Harry can have made for us. I scanned the sample cards that he sent, so my apologies if they're hard to view or cut off.
I think this would make a cute little set - "Happy Family cards"
These look like good Valentine's Day cards or a nice set to keep on hand to use on wedding gifts.
Here's a grouping for baby shower gifts
These cards say "Tropic Paradise" to me. Great all-purpose cards.
And these are my favorite - "Haitian Women". Some of these are just exquisite. I'm completely amazed by what they can do with a banana leaf!
So - what do you think?
- Any of them strike your fancy?
- Any that you'd buy if I had him make more?
- Do the groupings make sense?
- How many cards would you expect to get in a set (like one of each or two of each or would you expect to get "6 cards" or "10 cards", etc)
- What would you expect to pay for them?
Do you think that you or people like you would be interested in this?