Monday, August 11, 2008

We Have Updates - Who Could Ask for Anything More!

We received an update today on our kids and it included PICTURES!!! This is a huge deal for us! I don't know if we've ever had an update with pictures before.


The update said that the judge verbally said he would sign and release our paperwork this Friday so our kids' files should be in IBESR by middle of next week. FINALLY. We've basically been waiting since we got back from our trip for this judge to do just that.


The rest of the update says. "Harry said that Jessica is a cutie and she is doing well. Malot too is good."


That just pleases me to no end. If I had buttons, they might burst with my pride right now. Sometimes, it's the little things.


Here are the pictures:

HE LOOKS SO GROWN UP!! It's only been 8 weeks, and he looks so mature.

She's standing. She was wobbly on her feet in June. She's drinking from a cup (at least I think that's what it is). And she's not screaming. These are all pluses for Mommy.

Sometimes, it's the little things.

10 comments:

R AND R AND Z said...

What good news. They look so good. I am happy for you guys

Anonymous said...

He does look older in this photo than some of the others. Glad to se Jessi is not screaming.

Caleb said...

Which means what, exactly? The part about the judge, that is.

mlg said...

Glad to hear you got some good news! Wow, Jessica's hair is so long she is going to have the most beautiful hair I can just see it, long beautiful locks flowing down her back! And Malot is as handsome as ever!

Best of the Best said...

Prayers are being answered!!!! Yay!!!! I'm excited for both of you! -Luana

Char said...

Sweet Apples!!! for you. Exciting progress.

Perla said...

updates during the wait are the best gift in the entire world!

Cara said...

My name is Cara. I'm friends with Chad and Noelle Lowe and found your blog through theirs. I don't know you at all, but I've enjoyed reading your blog so much. I hope for the very best for you and I'll be a frequent reader!!

Cara

Rachael said...

Woohoo! Lovely Lori! So excited to hear this great news. And little Jessica looks darling. Hopefully they will be here before you know it...

The Brown's said...

Lori- that is super exciting news! I love the pictures!

Post a Comment