Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nekkid!

Malot had scabies pretty bad. Well, ALL the kids at the O had scabies pretty bad. It's one of those "gifts that keep on giving".

By halfway through our stay, I could see that there were some that needed to be drained. There was one on his toe that was particularly bad. So I took him in the bathroom (the light was slightly less-bad in the bathroom) and sat him up on the bathroom counter so I could get a better look at the toe sore.

Yup... It needed more medicine. So Momma tells Malot to stay there (in Creole-glish) and I take literally 4 steps from the bathroom to where the medicine is and 4 steps back.

When I return, this is what I find:


in my short steps, Malot managed to strip himself down and decided to give himself a bath in the bathroom sink!SO CUTE!


7 comments:

Pete and Mare said...

Oh, Lori... Malot is so little, so skiny, and so very very adorable! Big hug, Mare

R AND R AND Z said...

Lori i have not laughed that hard in awhile so cute. What a great story to tell when he gets older

The Brown's said...

lori that is a great blackmail picture!!! Way to go Mom!

Rachael said...

I love his little scalp with the dark hair - you can see it so much better in the 2nd picture.

Princess Heather said...

Oh my word, that is so adorable. He's such a handomse boy.

Melissa said...

That is adorable!

Melinda said...

That's just precious. Cute little boy.

Post a Comment