Sunday, August 3, 2008

Time Keeps on Slipping.....

I turned 35 this week.

I really thought we'd have children by now.

But I do feel confident that we know who our children are this time. :) Malot and Jessica are waiting for us - so they can vini avec Mama. Mama's waiting for that as well.

In honor of their waiting, I give you this beautiful picture of my daughter, Jessica. I call it "Beginnings of a Stink Eye".


Got info today on our October trip so we should be able to book that very soon.

3 comments:

Perla said...

happy birthday, Lori! i celebrated my 34th this week, too. i will be joining the end of your trip and staying later with chareyl to do some haitian root-ing. i can't wait to meet your kids!

My25Cents said...

You're but a young lass! I've got you (and T) beat by a few years... Happy Belated Birthday.
Oh-- and about Jessica's stink eye, boy do I ever feel sorry for you. I would never want to be on the receiving end of that one. My own little M has been trained by yours truly and it's biting me in the patootie!

The Brown's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!! EVERYTIME I SEE PHOTOS OF YOUR GEORGIOUS KIDS I GET SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Post a Comment