Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Where Do We Go From Here

He's out of the hospital again after pumping some good antibiotics into him. We have no idea at this point where THE stone is. We also have no idea if we're going to be able to make our trip. If this hasn't cleared up in the next couple of days we will have to start making adjustments to our trip plans. I know Nichole is taking a group down in April. I'd hate to push to then - this trip is our Christmas and we've really been looking forward to it.

2 days left at work at my current job. 1 week until I start my new job. 14 days until I get on a plane to see my babies.

Come on, Kidney Stone! Time to move on to other things.

1 comment:

Lacy said...

Be stong. We will pray for you that Brent will get better and you can go.
Buck up Big Dog. Send them in the mail to me and I will hold them until you get back from your trip. Get better. I wish I had the power to shut that hurt off. hope to talk to ya soon.

Lori were are you going to work?

Post a Comment