Sunday, October 31, 2010

Look With Your Eyes, Not With Your Hands

Dear Sweetness,
The other night we were snuggling together.  You looked up at me and said, "Mama" as you stroked my cheek.  Then you started patting my cheek and saying, "Just a minute.... just a minute".

I was watching you closely, trying to figure out what it was you meant.

That's when you jabbed your pinkie up my right nostril.

Yeah... I didn't see it coming either.

"Whoa!", I said, "What are you doing??"

"Mama," you said, 'I'm just looking... I'm just looking."

No, you're VIOLATING, that's what you're doing.  :)

If your grandma were here, she'd tell you to look with your eyes, not with your hands.  We might have to have a talk about that.

After I stop laughing.

I love you, Sweetness.
Mama

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my heavens, Nathan is simply adorable!

Shaylee
http://simple-and-elegant.blogspot.com

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

He's so funny! And I totally say the "Look with your eyes, not your hands" line to my Wild Boys. :)

kbclogger said...

too dang cute!

Pete and Mare said...

Oh man I just love that one! lol :0)

Post a Comment