Monday, June 16, 2014

Some catch up...

Drumroll, please...

Twenty-three years after I started, I finally have my Bachelor's Degree in Business with a minor in Information Technology Management.

Feels amazing to have that one off my Nagging List of Things I Never Finished.

So here's some stories from my kids to catch you up.

March 2014

"Sophia just told me she's not a turtle.  She says she's too big to fit in a shell and that this is her home."

___
was out running errands with the kids.  Nathan grabbed a pair of sunglasses, put them on and said, 'Now my name is Johnny Fabulous."

June 2014

Me: "Sophia, stop screaming"
Sophia:  "I not screaming.  I louding."
____
I was watching How to Train Your Dragon with Nathan.  There's that scene where Hiccup is trying to get the wild dragon to warm up to him and he finally gets to the point where he puts his hand out.  The dragon pauses for a minute, and then reaches out and touches Hiccup's hand and then flies off.

Nathan turned to me and said," Did you see that?  It was like the dragon said, "Well, that was a pleasant little moment.  I'm going to go now."

1 comment:

Rachael said...

A very late congratulations!! You are awesome!

Post a Comment