Thursday, February 10, 2011

Countdown to Homecoming's First Product Recommendation

So, no we're not being paid for this.

A friend at work told me her dermatologist recommended this stuff:

http://www.cerave.com/cream.htm

It's a moisturizing cream with time release something-or-other in it so it keeps "moisturizing" all day.

(yes, I think "time release something-or-other" is the technical term.  But thank you for asking.)

You can get it at the Walmarts or the Target.  It's pricier, but still not in the "you want me to pay WHAAT??" range.

And here's the best part -

It.
Works.
Better.

I've noticed that the next time I go to "lube" N up (twice per day - I do live in a desert, after all) his skin is not so parched that I think I'm going to chafe him to pieces.

So far, Mama thinks this is muy bueno.

Me likey.

And that's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment