Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Unsolicited Advice...

Dear Man in the Truck for Some Sort of Dry Wall Business With the Name "Anubis" in the Title,

We don't know each other but I wonder if we could have a little chat.

Apparently you REALLY like Ancient Egypt.  You probably saw that traveling Egyptian exhibit that came to town when we were kids and you were just as awed as the rest of us by the quality and quantity of stuff a dead guy can own.

I get it.  I do.  I like Ramses as much as the next guy.

(Either that or your name is actually Anubis, in which case, I think you should sue your parents for malpractice.)

But I have to wonder if the name of your business is actually affecting, well... your business.

Subconsciously, people have to wonder if they really want to give a guy with an apparent fascination with the Egyptian God of the Dead access to the space between their walls.  Seriously.  

Most of us have seen at least one episode of CSI.  Have you SEEN the things that can apparently happen??  (although those things are apparently far more likely in Las Vegas, Miami or New York).

If business isn't good, you might want to think about it.

I'm just saying....

Love,

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment